Our sources are:

What makes us different?

We pride ourselves on only sourcing the finest certified organic ingredients for our organic products. 

“Certified Organic” – this means that all ingredients contained are 100% organic.  

“Organic” – this means that only 70% of the ingredients are actually organic.  The other 30% is not. 

4 Ingredients...or less

Excluding additives, such as lavender buds, fragrances, and essential oils for example, most of our organic products contain 4 ingredients or less.

Family oriented and community minded

We invest in YOU! Without you, there would be no us.  That's why we give back a portion of our profits to various charities and community organizations.

0
Follow us on

 

Call now 

 

 

1-424-262-7791

Say hello

 

 

Info@NappyAndHappy.com

 

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle
  • Snapchat - Black Circle
324 E. Beltline Rd., Suite 700, Desoto, TX 75115